Editing references for Datamonitor reports from Business Source Premier
If you use Business Source Premier to search for Datamonitor reports, it is possible to add these to your EndNote Web account using the instructions on importing references from Business Source Premier.
However, you may find that the references do not format correctly in your final bibliography and you will need to edit them to make them display properly. Here's how to do it.
- Find the reference to the Datamonitor report you want to edit (you can use the Quick Search box to help find this)
- Click on the title of the record.
- On the next screen, make any amendments to the record by clicking in the appropriate box.
- Make sure that theReference Type is set to Report
- Click in the Author box and type Datamonitor followed by a comma e.g. Datamonitor,
- Click in the Year box and type the year the report was published (you can usually find this on the first page of the report)
- Click in the City box and type London
- Click in the Publisher box and type Datamonitor
- Click on the Save button at the top of the screen.
Your reference should now appear correctly when you add it to your reference list or bibliography.