Current Index to Statistics
If you want to import references from Current Index to Statistics into your EndNote Web account, here's how to do it.
Stage One: Doing your search in Current Index to Statistics
- Do your search as normal.
- Choose how many references you want to save (the default is the first 50).
- Choose Refer as the Display Format from the drop down in the grey bar towards the top of the screen.
- From the Internet Explorer or Firefox menubar, shoose File > Save As.. and save the file as text file.
Stage Two: importing your references into your EndNote Web account
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Choose Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filters drop-down menu, select Refer BibIX.
- From the To drop-dowm menu select the group you want the references sending to
- Click on Import.
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.