CNKI Chinese Academic Journals: how to import references
If you use the CNKI Chinese Academic Journals database for your research, you can now import your references into EndNote Web using the following steps:
Stage One: Saving your referemce in CNKI
- Access CNKI and do your search as normal.
- Tick the box to the left of the items you want to save.
- Click on the Save button.
- In the box which appears click to save the output as RefWorks.
Stage Two: Importing your references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Select Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filters list, select CNKI.
- Click the Import button.