ASCE Research Library
If you want to take records from the ASCE Research Library and put them into your EndNote Web account, here's how to do it
Stage One: saving the references in ASCE Research Library
- Do your search as normal.
- Tick the box to the left of the references you want to keep,
- From the drop-down menu labelled Article Options (just above the list of results), select EndNote (Generic)
- Click the Go button.
- Save the file as normal.
Stage Two: importing the references into your EndNote Web account
- Log into your EndNote Web account.
- Click the Collect tab.
- Click Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filters drop down menu, select the option Endnote Import.
- From the To drop down menu, select the group you want to send the references to.
- Click the Import button.