All entries for Monday 22 September 2008
September 22, 2008
If you want to import references from the InformaWorld collection or any Taylor & Francis journal, here's how to do it.
Stage 1: Saving references in InformaWorld
Note: If you have Zotero installed on your computer, you may need to disable it before carrying out Stage 1, otherwise these instructions may not work. Click here for information on how to disable Zotero.
- Do your search as normal.
- Mark the references you want to keep by ticking the box to the left of the title.
- Go to the drop down menu labelled Choose an Action (in the grey bar at the top of the screen) and select Download Citation.
- Click the Go button.
- On the next screen, from the drop-down menu labelled Choose a Format, select EndNote Direct Export.
- From the section labelled Choose Delivery Method, select Download file.
- Click on the Go button.
- A standard Save box appears. give the file a name and save it as normal. Make sure the Save as box is set to ENW File.
Stage 2: Importing your references into EndNote Web
- Log in to your EndNote Web account as normal.
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click on the Import References option.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- Click on the Filter drop down menu and select EndNote Import.
- Click on the To drop down menu and select the group where you want the references sent to.
- Click the Import button.