All entries for Tuesday 22 January 2008
January 22, 2008
To import references from PubMed into your EndNote Web account, you need to do the following:
Stage One: saving the file in PubMed
- Do your PubMed search as normal.
- Mark the references you want to keep by ticking them.
- Click on the Send to drop down menu in the top right hand corner and select File.
- From the Format box, select MEDLINE
- Click on Create File
- Choose a filename and where you want to save the file as normal and click Save.
Stage Two: importing the file into EndNote Web
- Login to your EndNote Web account as normal.
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References.
- Click on Browse and select the file you have just saved in PubMed.
- Click on the Filter drop down menu and select PubMed (NLM).
- Click on the To drop down menu and select the group that you want to send the references to.
- Click the Import button.