All entries for Tuesday 15 April 2008
April 15, 2008
If you do a search on the Sage Online Collection and want to import the references you find, you need to do the following two stages.
Stage One: Saving the references in Sage Online
- Do you search on Sage Online as normal.
- From your list of results, tick the Check item box for each reference you want to keep.
- Click the red Add to My Marked Citations box on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select the option Email/Download/Save/Print My Marked Citations and click Go.
- Click the Export/Download to Citation Manager button.
- Click on the EndNote option.
- Select Save to Disk and save the file as normal.
Stage Two: importing the references into EndNote Web
- Log into your EndNote Web account.
- Click the References tab and select Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and select the file you saved from Sage Online.
- From the Filter drop-down menu, select EndNote Import.
- From the To drop-down menu, select the group you want the references sent to.
- Click the Import button.