All entries for Tuesday 14 October 2008
October 14, 2008
If you want to import references from Project Muse into your EndNote Web account, here's how to do it.
Stage One: saving references in Project Muse
- Do your search as normal.
- Mark the references you want to keep by ticking the box to the left hand side.
- Click on the Save Marked Results button towards the top of the screen. A message confirms the references have been saved.
- Click on the orange View Saved Results button on the right hand side of the screen.
- In the grey bar marked Export marked results to: select EndNote.
- Click on the Export button.
- Save the file as normal when prompted.
Stage Two: importing references into EndNote Web
- In EndNote Web, click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved in Project Muse.
- Click on the Filter drop-down menu and select RefMan RIS.
- Click on the To drop-down menu to select the group where you want the references stored.
- Click on the Import button.