All entries for Thursday 13 November 2008
November 13, 2008
NBER Working Papers: Importing references
If you want to import references from the NBER Working Papers database, you can only do it one reference at a time. Here's how to do it:
Stage One: Saving a reference in NBER Working Papers
- Do your search as normal.
- Click on the item you want to add to your EndNote Web account to display it.
- At the bottom of the screen is the text Machine readable bibliographic record. Select RIS from here.
- Click on File and Save As... in your web browser window and save the file.
Stage Two: importing the references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click the Import References option.
- Click the Browse button to find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filter drop-down menu, select RefMan RIS.
- Select the Group you would like to add this reference to and click the Import button.
Your references will be added to your EndNote Web account.