All entries for Monday 11 August 2008
August 11, 2008
To import references from the Cambridge Journals Online service into EndNote Web, you need to do the following:
Stage One: saving the references in Cambridge Journals Online
- Mark the references you want to keep by clicking the tick box to the right of the reference.
- Click the Export Citation(s) button towards the top of the screen.
- Under Choose file format: select EndNote
- Click the Download button at the bottom of the screen and save the file as normal. Make sure the Save as type option is set to ENW File.
Stage Two: importing the saved references into EndNote Web
- Click the Collect tab and select Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filter drop-down menu, select EndNote Import.
- From the To: box select the group you want to add the references to.
- Click the Import button.