All entries for Monday 05 November 2007
November 05, 2007
Last week's blog entry looked at how to transfer references from your EndNote Desktop account into EndNote Web account. However, you can also transfer references the other way.
Part 1: Saving references in EndNote Web
- Log in to your EndNote Web account.
- Under the Format tab, select Export References.
- From the References drop down menu, select which references you want to export (all your references or just those in a specific folder).
- Under Export Style, select RefMan (RIS) Export.
- Click the Save button.
- Select Save to Disk and click OK, then choose where to save your file to.
Part 2: Importing the references into EndNote Desktop
- Open up EndNote Desktop version and load up your EndNote library.
- Click on File then Import.
- Click on the Choose File button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Import option drop down menu, select Reference Manager (RIS).
- Click the Import button.