Search this blog
- Slideshow of all galleries
- Pictures (26 images)
Most recent comments
- I tried tickling myself, but I pretended someone else is doing it. I took 2 feather dusters, one in … by Roxy Tickles on this entry
- I can tickle my feet, my toes, my palms, fingers, back of hands, knees, and my butt. >_< So wonderfu… by Kriss on this entry
- I tickle myself with a piece of paper around my nose try it one day by Dano on this entry
- Myself As a bloke would like to know are there any men who do sevillanas or is it a female dominated… by thomaso on this entry
- I can tickle myself as well, in the rib area, right under the arms. by deliverance on this entry
7 comments by 1 or more people[Skip to the latest comment]
Nooooooooooooo! I'm just enjoying the melodic delights of Eva Cassidy singing 'Ain't no sunshine'. Now there's proper music for you.
29 Jun 2005, 00:04
What?? You mean you don't love 'I'm Your Venus'?? And as for 'Ain't no sunshinet'... doesn't it annoy you just a little bit when people cover songs and have to change all the pronouns? "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
*Disclaimer*This comment should in no way affect the generosity of any person who feels like buying me Songbird …
29 Jun 2005, 17:48
I would also like to apologise for the lack of punctuation in certain parts of the last comment which render it the work of a 5 year old. I'm tired and I've had a bad day at work.
Above-mentioned generous person would do well to buy me a copy of Eats, Shoots and Leaves.
29 Jun 2005, 17:51
I agree with you on the pronoun thing. I occasionally attempt to sing 'On my own' from Les Mis. It just doesn't sound the same wailing 'she is gone, a river's just a river…' It does, however, then give me a masculinity complex, so I just tend to sing the pronouns either fuzzily or quietly.
30 Jun 2005, 00:11
Does singing songs from Les Mis not give you a masculinity complex anyway? In that case, feel free to come to the Sound of Music evening at mine tonight…! As long as you bring irony with you, and that's an order.
30 Jun 2005, 08:25
I did all my washing last week, so don't have any ironing at the mo… oh, irony!
Would love to, but have to write at least 25 pages for my thesis tomorrow, and I'm only up to about 8 so far. Need to celebrate finishing it on Friday, though…
30 Jun 2005, 12:06
Well, I'm not sure about a Sound of Music reprise, but I'm sure there are other cheesy events that could well take place on Friday if need be :)
30 Jun 2005, 14:05
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.