Sun Screen, it won't make you thin but it might keep you alive
Ladies, Gentlemen and those who are undecided, as the summer approaches (is it here yet, oh I don't know, the 21st of March means something I think, but pish).
As the summer approaches no doubt our TVs will be bombarded with pretty slim young things having fun japes on sunkissed beaches, being protected from the evil rays by some sun screen or other.
Lets get a few things straight about these marvellous sun stoppers:
1) You should wear a bit of sun screen all year round
2) The lotion will only protect you from a percentage of the sunbeams on your lovely bodies
3) You need to reapply during the day
4) Always put on some moisturiser after being out in the sun
These products will not:
1) Turn you into the pretty people on the adverts, if you are a fatty now you'll be a fatty with the sun screen on
2) Make it perfectly ok for you to go and lie out in the sun all day long (cancer is a git people!!)
3) Protect you anymore due to being discovered in some pretentious lab in France
Anyway the only reason you should use sun screen is stop this sort of thing happening to you!