Best Online Marketing and SEO Techniques for the Manufacturing Industry
Follow-up to Best Online Marketing and SEO Techniques for the Manufacturing Industry from eBusiness Blogs from Jude Elumeze@warwick
Sorry guys, it’s been a long while since my last entry. No real reason for this delay, although I have been busy with doing other things but it's probably down to a bit of tardiness on my part. In any case, I will do well to post more relevant entries on a regular basis in our effort to address the subject area which is on finding the "Best Marketing and SEO techniques for the manufacturing Industry".
In other for us to actually achieve this objective, I reckon it's paramount for us to define and understand the various concepts relating to this sector in order to derive an approach towards finding the appropriate solution(s) to our task.
On the basis of the information stated so far; we shall take a generic view of the following areas in relation to the topic of this discussion. These are;
1) B2B marketing in comparison to B2C.
2) The Industrial Buy Cycle.
3) Changes in Buyers Behaviour and activities through the 'Buy cycle'.
4) Marketing Objectives within the manufacturing industries.
5) Required specifications for manufacturing websites from 'Engineers and Technical Buyers' perspectives.
6) Evaluation of various Marketing tools and techniques from a B2B perspective.
7) New or emerging developments in B2B marketing.
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.