My current state
Guess what, i’m bored again… mum’s on the phone, so i’m finding things to do while waiting to call Chris, here goes:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“host, to the best bedroom, where he soon laid his head”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can…what do you find?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
for the first time in ages, watched some of Friends last night when i got in from work
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
iTunes on random play, currently Lasgo ‘Something’
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking home from the bus after work
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
combats, green top
10. Did you dream last night?
I don’t think so. I did sleep in this morning though, ooops
11. When did you last laugh?
At work, i have funny colleagues
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
er, quite a bit… including Bon Jovi Bounce Tour 2003 poster, Barbuda beach poster, old photos, two calendars, my degree certificate and photo
13. Seen anything weird lately?
An amazingly bright sun setting ahead of me, looked stunningly unreal
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It’s not hugely exciting
15. What is the last film you saw?
Apollo 13 at Chris’ the other weekend
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ahem… lots!! House, car, works of art, grand piano, clothes, travel to all the amazing places i want to visit, have laser hair removal treatments, pay off my student debts…
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
I’m going to London in december to see the Tutankhuman exhibition
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics what would it be?
Reduce the cost of Haagen Daaz
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Is but a man
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
a few options… samantha, jessica, isobel / isabella, eliza… forgotten the others right now
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him
ben or daniel
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
yes, i have considered it in great detail!!
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
“who are you?”
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
quite possibly on sunday
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
4. Favorite planet?
pluto, first one that came to mind
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
er… Emma Povey
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
one of the standard ones
7. What shirt are you wearing?
a plain dull green cotton top
8. Do you “label” yourself?
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
i’m not wearing any
10. Bright or Dark Room?
currently its more dark than bright seeing as the light-bulb in here is shockingly bad
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
drying my hair
12. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
“i love you too. I’m so close to getting this working i can almost be happy about it. Got a gremlin to find though. Bloody code eh. How’s your day? Xxxxx”
13. Where is your mailbox?
In the porch
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15.Who told you he/she loved you last?
16. Last furry thing you touched?
17. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
none, unless coffee counts??
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
none, but i do need to get print outs of lots of pics from my digital camera, keep forgetting to sort it
19. Who was the last person you had a chance meeting with?
my old clarinet teacher came into the branch the other day, was a tad on the weird side!
20. Favorite age you have been so far?
20 probably, last year of uni, good times…
21. Your worst enemy?
At the moment, a man who’s going to phone me tomorrow and go bloody ballistic that he still hasn’t got his money, and it’s absolutely not my fault. Any customers who watch all these TV programmes about banks and then come in shouting the odds. Twats.
22. What is your current desktop picture?
A pic of Chris sitting in his room in Skipton
23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“i’ve been waiting to phone him”
24. If you had to choose between a million dollars, or being able to fly, which would you do?
25. Do you like someone?
no, i love them
26. The last song you listened to?
I want to hold your hand, The Beatles
27. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
28. If you could punch one person in the face who’s in your life right now, who would it be?
That’s not very nice
29. If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
Curling up with Chris somewhere warm and comfy
30. What are you going to do now the quiz is over?
Call him cos the phone is now free, woo yeh!