All entries for Thursday 25 January 2007
January 25, 2007
Recently work has been crap and i’ve been feeling shitty about it, blah blah blah. It hasn’t really improved that much, but i have other positive things to look forward to at the moment, and those are the things that are keeping me going right now. For example:
1) i saw Tom, briefly, this evening and we had big hugs and he came to me straight away when i got back from work, and we sat and ‘played’ the piano together for a bit… was good!
2) tomorrow is Friday, this is very good. Means i’m on my way to skipton as soon as i finish work, and spending all weekend with my lovely boyfriend.
3) the weekend after i’m hoping to visit Warwick and see the old crowd who i miss hugely
4) i’m having a few days off to go to devon with chris over valentines
5) peru is looking like an almost definite plan… more details to follow when i know what’s going on
6) chris has ordered a TT. Oh yes. A TT. Need i say more??
Just felt a need to put down a few good things to remind me of life outside of work. Probably doesn’t make much sense to anyone else, but it does to me. I’m a lucky lucky girl, and i must never lose sight of that.