All 1 entries tagged Science
View all 115 entries tagged Science on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Science at Technorati | There are no images tagged Science on this blog
October 05, 2010
Interesting/amusing things that have happened in the PGCE so far:
- Been far too excited over wearing a proper labcoat.
- ...and rocks.
- ...and UV bead bracelets.
- ...and making a river.
- Extracted DNA from a
friend of mineKiwi.
- Seen my own cheek cells.
- Been the Earth's crust (well, formation of)
- The Earth's crust singing.
- Watching the Earth (formation of) get a running commentry on where the rest of the class were.
- Modelled a solid, liquid and gas in the middle of a lecture theatre.
- Grown E. Coli and other things that can kill you.
- Had the most glorious lie in ever... until 8.30.
- Been directions person.
- Had a yellow hat (lined paper with YELLOW on the front, I was far too excited about it).
- Being told I have a nice voice.
- Discovered the course books are much easier to read than physics ones.
- Accumulated a small tree in handouts.
- Been hyper, awake and writing a CV at 8.30 in the morning. On campus. Not even kidding.