Writing about web page http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/cll/skills/personalacaddevelopment/learningstyles/
Aim of the Learning Styles activity
- To enable you to understand your own approach to learning better
- To adapt your learning strategy to be most effective during your time as a student at Warwick.
- I had a very strong preference for being an Activist
- I had a moderate preference for being a Reflector
- I had a moderate preference for being a Theorist
- I had a strong preference for being a Pragmatist
My strongest preference was found to be: Activist (72%)
I agree with the fact that i am an activist because i do like to do things in a hands on style. I also prefer group discussions and like to have an active input in them. However, i like to think i am slightly more organised than an activist and in this way, i am more like a pragmatist. I tend to do (the majority) of my work before the deadline, and like to keep my notes organised. I agree with the results of the test in general as detailed analysis is not my forte, and i will not be changing my learning style as i learn well in my style at the moment.