Search this blog
- Silly Paraphernalia (28)
- Gordon Random (21)
- The Midlands Puzzle Me (12)
- Boohoo (12)
- Appalling Things (9)
- My favourites
- Andy's Dumb Ramblings
- COOL LINKS
- Claire Blogden
- Dan Lawrence's Blog
- DrLego's Ontological Limbo.
- Esprit de l'escalier
- Freshblood theatre.
- Half Ninja
- Hub of Creativity...
- Into the mind of the Widge
- Pseudo Bohemian Loser
- The Land of the Bashmore
- The Meercats Salute You
- The Other Other Natalie
- The Trev's Deboires
- The random scribblings of a diseased imagination
- Slideshow of all galleries
- Eim's art school (12 images)
- Extra bits of stupid crap (144 images)
- Friends and family! (54 images)
- My antics at home (76 images)
- My attempts at using Photoshop (3 images)
- New York (20 images)
- Ooooh, very arty! (32 images)
- Really horrible things (51 images)
- Safari (35 images)
- Scenery and malarkies (13 images)
- Sweden (20 images)
Most recent comments
- Lol..i absolutly agree with 'Sophie and Josh' Jeremy kyle is a complete BELL END he needs a huge SLA… by Maureen on this entry
- Josh: jereny kyle is a complete TWAT… i would love to make him bite a cerb and stamp on his fuckin… by Sophie and Josh on this entry
- i didnt think there were anymore sane people in the world, and that everyone was sick, watching this… by karen on this entry
- im feeling the comic book guy tattoo. by kevin on this entry
- thats the best tattoo in the world the white turnd out great espacially for a person wirth fear skin… by leon on this entry
4 comments by 1 or more people
I saw a good piss take of Salad Fingers somewhere.
15 Jan 2005, 23:16
Wow, there was me searching up 'there'll be fog on the shore tonight bosun' in google, and I stumbled upon a Warwick blog as the first hit! Nice to know there are Salad Fingers fans here.
17 Jan 2005, 16:45
There's a piss take called 'Banana Fingers' on www.weebls-stuff.com which is pretty funny. Salad Fingers is brilliant – you should see David Firth's (the creator) hate mail it's hilarious!
29 Jan 2005, 08:50
Is it common knowledge that we have a real David Firth, right here?
31 Jan 2005, 01:29
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.