Writing about an entry you don't have permission to view
I think I might already have done this, back in the blogging day. But I can't remember, and I have some time to kill. My answers won't be as funny as Roisin's though.
TEN Random Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. If I wasn't here, I'd be a showjumper by now. Maybe.
2. I play the clarinet. Or I did.
3. I'm actually from Bangor, not Belfast.
4. I'm a vegetarian who used to be a vegan but missed pizza.
5. I banged my head on the ceiling this morning.
6. I used to breed guinea pigs.
7. My first job was cleaning the floor at a dogs' home.
8. I have serious arachnophobia.
9. I'm dating my ex-blog-stalker.
10. I was Bonny Baby of Bangor, 1983.
NINE places I've visited
1. The equatorial line in Kenya.
2. The Eiffel Tower.
3. The Empire State Building.
4. The bottom of the sea in Turkey, where I came face to face with a rather scary fish.
5. Williams, Arizona.
6. San Francisco.
7. Freddy Mercury's birthplace in Zanzibar.
8. Greenwich Village.
9. The Alps.
EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. Have integrity.
2. Make me laugh.
3. Express yourself articulately and honestly.
4. Make the people around you feel comfortable.
5. Look right into my eyes.
6. Give me a nice big hug. Go on.
7. Have a beautiful voice.
8. Be unashamedly kinky.
SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. See more of the world.
2. Publish a novel.
3. Have a really good photography exhibition or publication.
4. Sign an autograph as myself (not as Jamie Oliver).
5. Get a standing ovation from a sold-out theatre. YES I AM AN UTTER EXHIBITIONIST.
6. Die at least once, in a movie or a play. Then I'll be better prepared.
7. Be on one of those '100 Greatest' shows saying 'I don't have a fucking clue who any of these idiots are'.
SIX things I'm afraid of
2. Loneliness. Boohoo.
4. COTTON WOOL.
6. SANDPAPER aaaargh
FIVE things I don't like
1. Rude people.
2. Being frustrated by morons.
3. Being let down.
4. People talking in loud voices about things they do not understand in the slightest.
5. Spiders, clowns, cotton wool, buses and sandpaper.
FOUR ways to turn me off
1. Take yourself too seriously.
2. Be forcedly quirky. Or wacky, even worse.
3. Seek too much attention.
4. Shout 'I didn't tell you to come' during sex. Yes, it's happened.
THREE things I do every day
1. Have a chat with mad old Random.
2. Take a picture. Most days.
3. Lift some weights, hooha!
TWO things that make me happy
1. A vast blue sky, most preferably stretching over a vast blue sea.
2. Love, love, love.
ONE thing on my mind right now
1. Popping candy is such a strange invention.