All entries for Saturday 29 January 2005
January 29, 2005
what on earth is going on? i'm having an unbelievably hazy day. this is entirely my own fault, however, after spending last night drinking some hideous rum concoction i bought 5 months ago in majorca, and crying because some chav broke the wing mirror off my car. meh. anyway, i'm posting to let you all know that roisin, david and i are creating…A GRIMOIRE.
that's right, a book filled with all the grimmest things we can think of. so we need you to post all your grim information. sample grim events include, for example:
– an old man hurtling through loughborough screaming 'SHITTING WEATHER' at the pigeons
– a woman putting a pair of shitty pants on the spoiler of someone else's car (see below)
– scallies in coventry trying to tip over a bus
– a fat woman falling over in a hospital and needing a crane to be lifted back up (sorry)
– a nameless friend being pissed on by her drunken housemate
etc, etc. all these things are grim. and we need your grim things too. so post them! cheers!