Films, Films, Films
Since I last blogged, I’ve watched quite a few more films. Rather than try and write a poor review of each one, I’ll list them along with a rating out of 5 stars. The star ratings mean, roughly, the following:
– I couldn’t stand this film. There are no circumstances under which you could force me to watch it again (I have poison in a capped tooth in the eventuality that you try).
– I didn’t like this film, but might watch it again if other people were.
– I quite liked this film. I’d be happy to watch this film again, but I might not go out of my way to do so.
– I enjoyed this film. I’d choose this film over one I hadn’t seen, if given the choice.
– I loved this film. I’d go out of my way to watch this film if available.
There are also a few films I’ve marked as wanting to watch again. These are films that I’m not convinced I ‘got’ on the first watching, and so want to give them another chance.
Anyhow, enough of this gay banter. On with the films!
January 1st 2008
January 2nd 2008
January 3rd 2008
January 4th 2008
- A Night At The Opera ( )—will rewatch