My articles in the Wolfson Research Exchange website
In case you have not heard, the Wolfson Research Exchangehas a brand new website which was just launched today.
I am quite honoured that I played a small part in creating the new site.
Here are my articles on the site:
- Creating journal alerts
- RSS Feeds: how they work
- Getting the most out of conferences
- Facebook for researchers
- Making your blog more interactive
- Using Twitter to boost your research profile
- Personal branding for researchers
- Using LinkedIn to promote yourself
- Enhancing your ePortfolio
Would love to hear your comments/ suggestions for further improving the articles/ guides.