All entries for Friday 08 October 2010
October 08, 2010
Here are a list of questions that are frequently asked by International PhD students (at least by those at WBS) and the answers are not readily available.
- Can I teach while doing my PhD?
- Can I supervise students doing their Masters?
- Can I become part of the staff in the University?
- Can I get a scholarship after I start my PhD?
- Can I join a society as a PhD student?
- Is there a bank that does not change fees to International students to open an account?
- Can I get a second supervisor?
- Is it possible for me to get FREE accommodation in the campus?
- Is there a place in or around the campus where I can park my car for free?
- Can I get free coffee/ tea in the morning in the campus?
- Can I get married in the campus?
Ok, I admit some of the questions are NOT asked that frequently but believe it or not , the answer to all the questions is a big "YES!"