All entries for Tuesday 23 November 2004
November 23, 2004
Greetings again blog fans,
Today I managed:
- The fan-fucking-tastic feat of waking up before ten o'clock.
- I think I managed to confuse almost everyone in my post kantian lecture with my take, on Deluze's take, on Nietzsche's take, on the concept of the eternal return.
- I cleaned the crap out of the bottom of our bin and threw the bleach all over one of our plants. Oops.
- I nearly half-finished the G2 crossword. Poor effort.
- I wore a vest all day without anyone noticing.
- I stayed awake in History of Computing without any visual aids.
- I burn'd my mouf on a pitha. owth.
- I ran a kickass meeting for the Video Game Design Society which was our best attended yet, and I met several new enthusiasts. If we keep getting this many people at meetings we will outgrow the Graduate. Well done everyone for being super smashing, fantastic.
- I was persuaded out to the colliseum for a monday night of madness. Then I enjoyed it a lot and it is now being nominated as a weekly fixture on the house calender. All drinks 50p and about as cheesy as the union with bands in the other room.
- I didn't do any sketching. The pencils are mounting a revolt, so far I have them trapped in the drawer, but I don't think it can hold them for much longer…what's that… scratching…?