All entries for Wednesday 23 February 2005
February 23, 2005
Writing about web page http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/adriennecooper/entry/a_making_of/
I was challenged to prove how great I look in a fez.. well here's all the evidence you need:
Where are you all going?
As I've been laid up here in bed (thanks demons of illness, you really know how to pick the best time for me to get ill) I set my mind to thinking of some awesome ways to cure myself and others similarly afflicted:
- Brain transplant – If the body breaks, its time for a new one.
- Flux capacitor – Just send the offending body part back to the future.
- Home-made surgery – That bread knife has just been waiting to fulfill its true purpose.
- Drink acid – You'll soon forget all about that nasty cold.
- Obtain super powers – Particularly that mutant healing factor or…
- Vampirisim – Join the ranks of the living dead.
- Digitize yourself – Norton Anti-virus will take care of the rest.
- Cyborgirize your ass – nanobots, nanobots, nanobots.
- Learn from Nietzsche – He was ill his entire life and still kicked ass.
- Flambe – The cleansing power of fire is well documented.
- Eye of Toad – Witchcraft should not be sneered at.
- Scrubs – Far better than a real hospital; check me in at the Sacred Heart.
- Fight fire with fire – Contract a worse virus to beat up the original illness for you.
- Get drunk – Until you can no longer feel your limbs.
- Gamma radiation – Why the hell not.
What are your healing tips?