All entries for Monday 17 January 2005
January 17, 2005
Hi. If we haven't been introduced already, I'm Dan.
Its nearly time for another one of my exciting guides to life, but not quite yet. I've been doing some more sketching again recently and even went as far as doing a bit of work today, I feel very good about myself.
This week I was considering whether to run a campaign to be Union president next year. The pros:
- I'd be the most awesome president ever.
- I could probably keep my blog.
- People would have to call me Mr. President.
- I could post photos of myself all over campus
- World domination is already very time consuming.
- someone else on the blogs already did it first and I hate to be unoriginal.
- Those sports team types always seem to win.
We did another radio show today and Sam came along to lend his expertise, we also planned our future together. How lovely.
I joined a couple more societies today because I think I can manage to magic some time out of somewhere to participate.