Almost there guys!!!
We’ve managed to start putting the classes together and neaten up some of the code. So far the colour blob, edge image, and filtering of these two work fine. The code is currently able to display this filtered image.
Histogram is broken at the moment, so Chris is going to try to fix it when he gets back from home after this weekend. The contour processor has been converted by Ant but is completely untested and isn’t implemented so that can be done tomorrow.
I’m getting some pictures done for Nick to use in the presentation and will also try to get a 4 way split movie going showing all the stages of the program. Nick’s writing the rest of the material at the moment and I’ve asked him to post the slides up when he gets half way through just so we can follow the progress.