Here’s a more concise version of the colour, histogram and blob and contour based tracking parts that Nick wrote. You may need the Microsoft Equation 3.0 component of office installed if it isn’t already, it’s part of the office tools.
Also an update on the bibliography with 2 more sources and numbered, incase anyone wants to reference them in the report.
The word count for the colour + histogram + contour is around 530 words, and the word limit is 1500 so there’s a fair bit to fill up. I may be changing these 3 depending on whether we need to fill up the word count, so they’re here just to give you an idea of what I’ve been doing.Things that need to be finished are: -
- Introduction to the problem
Combining the 3 methods Our implementation (Ant’s doing this)
- Appendix (code needs more commenting)
- Putting together all the parts and printing (do we need colour prints?)
- Creating the CD with all the code, pictures, videos and presentation (should we include the robot resource cd?)
- Signing the contribution sheet
Deadline is Monday, so all of this needs to be done tomorrow!