Try Rococo’s at lunchtimes. It’s rather nice. Oh, and I might be there.
- Was once told by Simon from TV’s Trev & Simon that he was “quite funny”
- Star of stage and now screen since Warwick’s inauspicous appearance on University Challenge
- Can peel and slice a melon or pineapple in less than a minute.
- Generally described by those who know him as “awesome”, “great”, “awesomely great” and “semi-tranquilised rhinocerous”.
- Has a typing speed of around 9000 words per 36 hours.
- Posts: 0
- Comments: 0
- Comments by owner: 1
- Images: 10
- Number of times in people's favourites: 1