All 6 entries tagged Get To Know Me
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Get To Know Me on entries | View entries tagged Get To Know Me at Technorati | There are no images tagged Get To Know Me on this blog
May 02, 2005
Writing about web page http://www.blogthings.com/mbtiquiz/
March 25, 2005
|1. Iceland or Sweden?|
Iceland just sounds cooler. No pun intended. Actually I couldn't find either on a map.
2. Spatula or spork?
3. Unicorn or Pegasus?
4. Rose creams or violet creams?
5. Toffee or fudge?
6. Coffee or tea?
7. Lager or Ale? (not at all a loaded question ;-))
8. Sun or moon?
9. Slugs or snails?
10. Puppy-dogs tails-discuss.
11. "Fairy" or "Fearie"?
12. JK Rowling or Phillip Pullman?
13. Harry, Ron, or Hermione?
14. Are Demons a good idea, or would you rather not have to see yourself that clearly?
15. Favourite mythical creature?
16. Ever heard of a Beholder? what is it?
17. Yorkie-can girls eat it too?
18.Chocolate coated raisins or yoghurt coated banana?
19. What is the acceptable length for a scarf?
20. Smarties or MnM's?
21. Mini-eggs or creme eggs?
22. Janis Joplin orJoni Mitchell?
23. Elves or Dwarves?
24. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot or Prongs?
25. Sheep or goat?
26. Incense; sticks, cones or oil?
27. Favourite incense smell?
28. Last place you walked to?
Thanks to Claire for giving me a reason not to go to bed when I said I would yet again!
March 15, 2005
Writing about web page http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=dark_princess9
|Stolen from Nai and edited a bit for consistency
I am: Shy
February 18, 2005
|My sister had her driving theory test this afternoon (she passed, well done!) so I'm going home a couple of hours later than normal. So since I have nothing better to do (well, that I can be bothered to do) I thought I'd answer all the questions on the above site…
Oldest questions first
List your top revision tips
What was your biggest mistake in your first year?
Which module would you make compulsory?
What would convince you to choose a specific career?
What is the best moment you have had in a lecture?
What is the best thing you have done in a seminar?
Which book has helped you most with your work?
What is the best place to live: Leamington, Coventry, Kenilworth or on campus?
Which union society would you make every other student join?
Which issue would make you want to become a politician?
What is your favourite artwork on campus?
What are your strengths?
Describe what you consider to be the most beautiful view in the world
What's your favourite time of day? Why?
What everyday item is the most well designed? (Fit for purpose and aesthetically pleasing.)
If you could invent a piece of technology that would improve your academic life, what would it be and why?
If you won £5 million, how would you spend it?
What's your favourite place on campus? Why?
Name something about yourself that people don't expect
Which other universities did you apply to? Why did you choose Warwick?
So chose Warwick by elimination.
What mesmerises you?
Which animal do you most resemble in both appearance and habit?
What's your favourite cartoon? Why?
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Name a book you'd recommend to a friend. Why?
Have you ever won a trophy? What for?
What's the furthest place you've ever travelled to?
Have you ever been in a school play? Was it good? Were you good?
Who's funnier, Jim Carrey or Bill Murray?
What's your favourite scary movie?
What one thing would you most like to accomplish with your life?
Where will you be in five year's time?
What item of your friends' would you most like to have for your own?
OK that's enough for now! I'll add the other half of the list next time I'm putting off working!
February 17, 2005
Writing about web page http://www.bart666.com/projects/movierating/
|Welcome to the summer edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already…..
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favourite TV show of all time?
5. What did you have for breakfast?
6. What is your middle name?
7. What foods do you dislike?
8. What is your favourite crisp flavour?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. Favourite Sandwich?
11. Who do you think is a babe?
12. Favourite item of clothing?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
14. What colour is your bathroom?
15. Favourite brand of clothing?
16. Where would you retire to?
17. Favourite time of the day?
18. What was your most memorable birthday?
19. Where were you born?
20. Favourite sport to watch?
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
22. Person you expect to send it back first?
23. Coke or Pepsi?
24. Vodka or Brandy?
26. What gift would you like for your birthday?
Sent to me by Alex.