|1. Iceland or Sweden?|
Iceland just sounds cooler. No pun intended. Actually I couldn't find either on a map.
2. Spatula or spork?
I had to go look up spork, but I'll go with it anyway.
3. Unicorn or Pegasus?
Pegasus is an e-mail client to me, I don't know what it really is. Unicorn.
4. Rose creams or violet creams?
Strawberries and cream.
5. Toffee or fudge?
6. Coffee or tea?
Tea, but with lots of milk.
7. Lager or Ale? (not at all a loaded question ;-))
8. Sun or moon?
Sun. Though as a true CS geek I don't see it much.
9. Slugs or snails?
10. Puppy-dogs tails-discuss.
My dog doesn't have a tail. (Springer Spaniel and it was docked as a puppy.) So instead she just wags her whole backside!
11. "Fairy" or "Fearie"?
Fairy. (According to Google it's Faerie anyway)
12. JK Rowling or Phillip Pullman?
JK Rowling. Not heard of Pullman.
13. Harry, Ron, or Hermione?
Hermione just cause she's female. She should be older though. My sister doesn't like her though and would rather see Draco Malfoy (well more accurately Tom Felton) listed.
14. Are Demons a good idea, or would you rather not have to see yourself that clearly?
Like in Charmed? No?
15. Favourite mythical creature?
16. Ever heard of a Beholder? what is it?
Someone who holds bees.
17. Yorkie-can girls eat it too?
Only if they share with me! mmm
18.Chocolate coated raisins or yoghurt coated banana?
The second sounds strangely too healthy, but I don't like raisins.
19. What is the acceptable length for a scarf?
1209mm. No tassles.
20. Smarties or MnM's?
M&Ms cause they come in bigger bags.
21. Mini-eggs or creme eggs?
Mini. Until this year I'd have said creme eggs, but I think this year I suddently outgrew them and I don't like them now! :-(
22. Janis Joplin orJoni Mitchell?
Don't know of either, tho Joni Mitchell is mentioned in Will & Grace so I've heard the name.
23. Elves or Dwarves?
Elves. They make the Christmas presents for Santa.
24. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot or Prongs?
I think I need to re-read the book cause I don't remember who's who.
25. Sheep or goat?
Goat to pet, lamb to eat.
26. Incense; sticks, cones or oil?
Guess I don't mind as long as it's not too strong.
27. Favourite incense smell?
28. Last place you walked to?
Took the dogs for a walk along the Thames (Oxford) today. Don't remember where exactly. Most walking I've done in years I think!
Thanks to Claire for giving me a reason not to go to bed when I said I would yet again!