My Learning Style
Writing about web page http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/cll/skills/personalacaddevelopment/learningstyles/
Aim of the Learning Styles activity
- To enable you to understand your own approach to learning better
- To adapt your learning strategy to be most effective during your time as a student at Warwick.
- I had a very strong preference for being an Activist
- I had a strong preference for being a Reflector
- I had a moderate preference for being a Theorist
- I had a strong preference for being a Pragmatist
My strongest preference was found to be: Activist (70%)
This Learning Styles activity was devised by Warwick Skills
More Learning Styles Web links...
Apparently, i'm an activist but am inclined to think that character classification is more of a hindrance than a help. Everyone is different and acts differently in varyious situations dependant on timing, mood and situation to name but a few. So to conclude, an interesting aside that is useful in that it forces you to think how you work but fairly impotent in its practical application. If you haven't worked out how to adapt already, I think that you've been pretty lucky to get here.
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.