There needs to be greater representation of the needs of International students:
- Ents which take into account more international students
- Heat more frequently
- Starting University is a big enough change. When this is added onto how difficult it is to move to a different country away from home there needs to be greater effort in order to ensure that everything else is easier for international students. This includes Visas. International Students I have spoken to wish that they had more access to help when sorting out all the documentation upon moving to this country. This needs to be changed as soon as possible. The Union must strive to make things easier for students! Starting in Warwick should be a pleasure not a daunting task!
- More International Cuisine.
- International Fees: The Vice Chancellor wants to increase the percentage of international fee paying students to 35% of the student population. This is for financial reasons. If this is the case then international fees must not go up any more! It is important that the Union does all it can to ensure that International students are not exploited in order to make money for the University.
- There needs to be greater co-operation with the International Committee in order to communicate with International Students and their needs.