All entries for June 2005
June 18, 2005
I don't know whether its the heat or what but I was just reading through the recent blog entries and I noticed that the last few I'd read where by Amy and I thought it was strange that she'd posted so many entries in a row. I then realised I was actually just reading her blog, I must have come to it from the recent entries and then started reading it. I'm going mad!!!!
In other news; exams are now over which is nice. I only have a weeks work left before I have 2 and a half weeks holiday, I really must plan what I'm going to do for it really, general plan is a mini tour of the uk (ideas on a comment please).
It's also that time of year that I don't like a huge amount, moving out; all the hassle of closing gas/elec/ntl accounts, getting deposits back and the nightmare that is getting all my stuff home. Things are a little easier this year though as I am staying around here, living on campus till sept and then I move into my new house in Leam. Consequently I dont need to take as much stuff back to Sheffield, just the stuff I don't need on campus.
June 12, 2005
I know people are forever moaning about reading angsty post or posts abouts people lives but to be honest I don't really care,
Yes that does just finish mid-sentence because I started this entry about 4 hours ago, wrote the above and then was invited over to friends and she cheered me up no end, it was just what I needed. Life still isnt amazing but its still worth living, it was beforehand anyway just a bit less then now. I'm refusing to blog about lack of revision and failing my exams so I am going I'm going to end my entry here.
June 08, 2005
Writing about web page /mmannion/entry/everybodys_got_a/
I decided to trackback Mat's entry rather than Sam's as I have spent most the day catching up on Mat's blog. He sure knows how to blog! Although in Sam's honour I am going to use his blog title!
Ten Random Things About Me
- I'm related to Emma Bunton (Baby spice).
- I rarely drink.
- I have fairy lights up in my room all year round.
- My favourite time of year is Winter.
- I've kissed more girls than guys, but slept with more guys then girls.
- I live in the attic bedroom both here and in Sheffield.
- I haven't had contact with my dad since the 24th June '98 yet I still occasionally drive past his house even now.
- I rarely dream.
- I'm a fussy eater.
- I spend too much money on DVDs
Nine Ways To Win My Heart
- Be Honest
- Be Creative
- Have a good sense of sarcasm
- Send me cute texts
- Share stuff with me
- Like cats (or better still own one)
- Be there when I need you
- Be quite huggable and cuddlesome
- Like children
Eight Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Have children
- Design (and have built) my own place
- Go sky diving
- Learn to fly a helicopter
- Visit Russia
- Become (and keep) fit
- Lern to play guitar
- Pay off my debts and leave an inheritence
Seven Ways To Annoy Me
- Pester me
- Dont reply to my texts
- Leave the house in a mess
- Have a general disrespect for things
- Be petty
- Try to tell me what I am (ie assign me a label – 'gay', 'bi', etc)
- Leave me all the work to do
Six Things I Believe In
- Other people
- Myself (most of the time)
- Life on other planets
- Fate, everything happens for a reason
- There not being an answer for everything
- Higher beings
Five Things I'm Afraid Of
- Dark Water
- Losing people that matter to me
- Upsetting people
Four Favorite Items In My Room
- My Guitar
- Coloured Fairy Lights
- My Bonsai Tree
- My Posters
Three Things I Do Everyday
- Listen to music.
- Check my Email.
- Drink Water.
Two Things I Want To Do Right Now
- I want to get a hug from someone.
- I also want to go to bed early.
One Person I Want to See Right Now