I hate my course
I'm starting to think I hate my course. It's always miffed me, but now it seems like I am growing a passionate distain for everything to do with it.
- Computer Scientists
- All the maths
- Badly taught lectures
- Badly organised modules
- Strangely chosen exams
- A handful of ugly, dishevelled lecturers with a distain for students
- A building that's not as nice as the maths department
- Exam timetable
- A course that tries to cater for so many people it's guarenteed to irritate everyone
- The directionless nature of CS
- 100% FOFO instruction method
That is all
Computer science has taken my interest in computing and dropped it from a great height, so that it falls and shatters, mixing with the remnents of my broken dreams. If they ask me to resit this year, I'm very likely not to be a University student next year – I don't think the pain of my course is worth the bit of paper at the end.
I have gone from liking the idea to disliking my course, to disliking everything involved with my course, to disliking computer scientists, to disliking computers. I want to get my own restaurant or something now. Even then, I'll cringe when I have to use the LCD till.
I should have done Flower Studies or something.