Groups I'm in
Follow the links to see blog collections for those groups
Mohammad W. SANDOUK
Warwick Institute of Education
The University of Warwick
Tel.: +44 (0)7429221804
- Mohammad Waseem Sandouk
- Alumni: Centre for Education Studies
This blog is aimed at the PHD students at the Centre for Education Studies and is part of the CESPHD support group.
Typical entries include summaries of group meetings’ discussions, links to relevant articles on research methods and book and conference suggestions.
To receive notifications join the accompanying Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/cesphd
Also check the Youtube channel for video uploads
- Posts: 19
- Comments: 10
- Comments by owner: 103
- Images: 31
- Number of times in people's favourites: 2
Most recent entries
- ATLAS.ti vs NVivo vs MAXQDA
- Choosing the right Data Analysis Software
- Lessons from Naturejobs Career Expo conference
- Naturejobs Career Expo 2015
- Research Paradigm or Worldview
- 4th Group meeting recording
- Ethical research and Qualitative Research
- Using NVivo in your research
- What is axiology and how does it relate to ontology and epistemology?
- What on earth is a case study?