All 2 entries tagged Final Fling
View all 10 entries tagged Final Fling on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Final Fling at Technorati | There are no images tagged Final Fling on this blog
June 15, 2006
- Idlewild – you can tell they've been honing their skills for years now, very good
- Sugababes – yeah, seriously! They sang live and everything (and I was on the front row)
- Lots of hilarious photos
- Catching up with people who've already started great jobs (mucho jealouso)
- Losing my mobile, and then realising it was in my pocket five seconds later (there's a photo showing my relief apparently)
- Dodgems – only went on once, long queues, closed at 1am
- Dinner a bit rushed, but good
- Losing people every five minutes
- Not getting drunk (not entirely a con)
- Why don't buses run from Leam to Coombe Abbey?
- Paper ticket nonsense
June 14, 2006
So you do have to go and pick up your Final Fling tickets from Advance before tonight?
Cos that's not what it says on the Union Portal when you click on the Final Fling link.
Sounds like there's been a big cock–up in Union North, not to mention the stupid idea that we get given a specific bus we have to get on (regardless of which bus our mates are getting on or when we were planning to arrive on campus).
And anyone know whether the buses come back to Leamington afterwards???
Why do I suspect more effort went into the Sugababes rider than into putting on a stress–free night for students?