All 1 entries tagged Connie Fisher
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Connie Fisher on entries | View entries tagged Connie Fisher at Technorati | There are no images tagged Connie Fisher on this blog
November 16, 2006
This is Connie Fisher, the winner of How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria and now the lead in Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Sound of Music.
But where is she from?
- BBC Wales calls her “Pembrokeshire’s Connie”.
- The Wilts and Glos Standard claim her to be from the Cotswolds.
- According to Wikipedia she was born in Belfast.
- She spent part of her childhood in Dorset.
- And she now lives in London!
So would any other local newspapers, TV or radio programmes like to claim her as theirs? If so, please form an orderly queue at the Stage Door…