Dig For Victory?
The BBC’s Nick Robinson has called it spot on. Yesterday wasn’t a matter of burying bad news. It was:
fly tipping so much that one scarcely knows what to begin with
Let’s consider, as Loyd Grossman would say, the evidence.
- The 832-page Stevens Report into Princess Diana’s death.
- Ongoing investigations in Ipswich murder hunt.
- The closure of 2,500 post offices.
- The end of the Serious Fraud Squad’s inquiry into BAe and Saudi Arabia
- Proposals to build four new runways at British airports
- Discussions about giving prisoners the right to vote
- Plans to limit the Freedom of Information Act
- Prime Minister goes to Europe for key summit
- Oh, and he’s questioned by police for selling honours.
All in all, a busy day’s work.