All entries for Saturday 20 May 2006
May 20, 2006
What was the cause of this environment disaster (a Category One disaster, no less)?
- Release of sulphuric acid into a stream in Devon
- Spillage of an underground tank full of Sunny Delight concentrate
- Naturally occuring dyes released from unusual rock formations
- It's not actually a disaster, it's a piece of artwork
- It's the result of David VandeLinde trying to brighten up the walk between Main Campus and University House.
The answer's in the Comments section.