GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!!
Over the past few days I have had songs going round and round in my head before going into, and during the exams, but its not even like my brain goes through the whole song, it just does one verse over and over and over again, or worse one line over and over and over again.
Such songs have included:
- Coldplay – Fix you
- Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl
- Tim Vine – A song about Wax crayons
- The Saw Doctors – World of good
- The Chemical Brothers – Galvanise
- as well as varoius little lines from sorted songs that I don't know the titles of.
I mostly put these songs down to passing cars streaming out music, the radio, other peoples singing and the generally fuckedupedness of my brain.
Apparently eating liquorice is supposed to clear you mind from these kinds of things, something to do with strong flavours…though I only eat liquorice with them Sherbert fountain things, which I can never eat properly and end up with sherberteverywhere! Infact I don't know anyone that can eat those things sucessfully…anyone?