Questions for you
Ok, in a spate of randomness I have indeed come up with some questions to help us find out a bit more about the blogmunity (yes, there is more than one, I'm a collective) These have no real relevance except possibly to each other/bandsoc/what I could see in my bedroom at the time of writing. I'll blog some pics of my room sometime, that should explain a lot!
1. Iceland or Sweden?
2. Spatula or spork?
3. Unicorn or Pegasus?
4. Rose creams or violet creams?
5. Toffee or fudge?
6. Coffee or tea?
7. Lager or Ale? (not at all a loaded question ;-))
8. Sun or moon?
9. Slugs or snails?
10. Puppy-dogs tails-discuss.
11. "Fairy" or "Fearie"?
12. JK Rowling or Phillip Pullman?
13. Harry, Ron, or Hermione?
14. Are Demons a good idea, or would you rather not have to see yourself that clearly?
15. Favourite mythical creature?
16. Ever heard of a Beholder? what is it?
17. Yorkie-can girls eat it too?
18.Chocolate coated raisins or yoghurt coated banana?
19. What is the acceptable length for a scarf?
20. Smarties or MnM's?
21. Mini-eggs or creme eggs?
22. Janis Joplin orJoni Mitchell?
23. Elves or Dwarves?
24. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot or Prongs?
25. Sheep or goat?
26. Incense; sticks, cones or oil?
27. Favourite incense smell?
28. Last place you walked to?
I'm going to complete this myself later, and I know some of it won't make sense to some people, but go on, chose a few and answer them...it'll be fun!