All 1 entries tagged 2005 Reflect
View all 8 entries tagged 2005 Reflect on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged 2005 Reflect at Technorati | There are no images tagged 2005 Reflect on this blog
January 08, 2006
Here it is. My effort.
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
Didn't go home for the majority of the summer holidays. I lived in my own house, and did what I wanted to do. And it rocked.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't make any last year to keep or break. This year I was trying to be 'more eloquent'. Tought for a Northerner.
3. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
4. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 13th, for various reasons. And February 2nd.
5. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Managing to survive!
6. What was your biggest failure?
Time management amongst others!
7. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
UWCC Tour to Barcelona. And last exam Top B, which turned out to be totally dreadful.
8. What song will always remind you of 2005?
All About You by McFly. Without a doubt!
9. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Gone out and had fun.
10. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Washing up. Or alternatively, not bothering to fix the dishwasher.
11. What was the best book you read?
The Five People You Meet in Heaven, by Mitch Albom.
12. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
Appassionata, 2nd movement.
13. What did you want and get?
A new laptop.
14. What did you want and not get?
Someone to solve my problems for me.
15. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
An exam. Was 20.
16. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Living with these guys right from the very start. I love you all x
17. What kept you sane?
18. What political issue stirred you the most?
Fox hunting ban.
19. Who was the best new person you met?
20. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
There are many wonderful things around you which can make you immeasurably happy if you take the time to look for them. Here is one;