All entries for May 2005
May 18, 2005
Andy; Offcially world's best bloke EVER.
Didn't have the picnic, unfortunately. Did, however, receive lovely bottle of wine and Thornton's chocolates.
I am spoilt. It rocks!
May 16, 2005
Things I have today in order to escape revision-ness;
1. Cleaned kitchen. By this I mean bleach sinks and floor, clean all work surfaces and cupboard doors, clean out fridge. Time wasted; 180 mins.
2. Hoovered. Time wasted; 10 mins (Jimbo came and asked me if I could do it at another time as he was trying to revise).
3. Changed hoover bag. Time wasted; 40 mins (took me quite a while to work it out).
4. Cleaned bathroom. Time wasted; 20 mins.
5. Did washing. Time wasted; 10 mins.
6. Ironed. Time wasted; 20 mins.
7. Texted Andy. Several times about totally pointless things. Time wasted; 7 1/2 mins.
8. Got angry as Andy was teaching and so couldn't reply. Time wasted; 4 mins.
9. Dowloaded ringtones from internet for new phone. Time wasted; 90 mins (have to listen to them all first in order to assess which ones are truly wanted).
10. General dossing about on said internet for 'useful' things. Time wasted; 2 1/2 HOURS.
11. Remembering this time last year when it was my 6 month anniversary with Andy. And the picnic in Jephson Gardens we had to celebrate. Time wasted; 10 mins.
12. Contemplating what to do for 18 month anniversary with Andy tomorrow. Time wasted; 40 mins (and the best I could come up with was a picnic. On my bedroom floor.).
13. Played with sparkly new phone. Took pictures of everything. Time wasted; 10 mins.
14. Added to blog. Time wasted; 20 mins.
15. Listened to The Eclection. Obviously paramount to listen and support boyfriend. Andrew is actually incredibly good on the radio. He has the voice for it. Also listen on wednesday at 7. Time wasted; 60 mins.
TOTAL TIME WASTED; Over 11 hours.
TIME UNTIL EXAMS START; 17 days.
May 09, 2005
How do you know if you've grieved enough?
I've just suffered a loss in my close family, and I'm still feeling the effects of it (which I fully expect will carry on until through the next three weeks at least).
Very few of my friends are aware of this, as it mainly happens when I am on my own in my room. However, very few actually understand how I feel as they have never experienced it themselves.
Throughout this very hard time, I have had to remain strong for the sake of my mum, and then when I feel like having a little cry, I feel guilty for umleashing it on thse around me, although I know my housemates etc. are more than willing to support me.
Guess it's just me being daft. Silly Molloy.
May 03, 2005
Just a quick one. Want to go sleeps.
Last week waited for a bus for half an hour. Given that they are supposed to run every 10 mins during the day, I thought I should have encountered at least 2. Anyway, one finally arrived, and we got from the bus stop at Kelsey's to the Parish Church where we proceeded to wait for another 10 mins. We then eventually pulled away and got from the Parish Church to Pizza Express and the bus broke down. So we had to get off anf wait for the next one, except just as we got off, one went past and didn't see us. Was the next bus 10 minutes in picking us up? No. IT WAS ANOTHER HALF AN HOUR.
New route: annoying.
That is all.