Come to lunch …
… on Tuesday, 14th March in the Mathematics Institute. In fact, why not come a bit earlier and/or stay a bit later for the Computer-Aided Assessment Demo Day.
The emphasis of this workshop is on assessment in Science and other maths-related subjects. Here are some of the highlights:
- Maple TA — in theory (Adept Science) and in practice (Michael McCabe)
- STACK — reaches parts of the cerebral cortex other CAA software cannot reach
- Mathletics — with intelligent feedback for the fuller learning experience
- SEXPOT — we all deserve a fair share of the marks
- Maths Fit — will help your students to prepare
The full programme can be downloaded here.
Free lunch? Of course, there's no such thing, unless you are a speaker or on the home team. It will cost £6 for a light buffet and drinks. I need to know how many to cater for, so it would help greatly if you could sign up here.