All entries for December 2010
December 20, 2010
To find the market size for a specific industry or industries in Euromonitor's Passport GMID follow the steps below:
- Hover over the orange 'Search' button in the left of the navigation bar and select 'Menu Search'
- Choose an industry from the category tree by checking the box next to it. You can also search for industries using the 'Find Category' box.
- Click 'Next' and then select the relevant geographical location.
- Click 'Run Search' to retrieve results matching your criteria.
- If market size and company market share data is available it will appear under 'Statistics' in the results list.
- To view an individual report click on the hyperlinked title, or, to view multiple reports tick the boxes next to the reports you want to view and click the 'Build My Selections' button.
Current members of the University of Warwick can access Passport GMID from the Key Electronic Resources for Business pageon the library website.
December 10, 2010
Writing about web page http://currents.westlawbusiness.com/HomePage.aspx
Westlaw Business, working with partners Thomson Reuters, have launched a new service called Business Currents. This service delivers lawyer-authored articles from Westlaw and news from Thomson Reuters to help you keep up to date with market trends and current legal issues.
You can subscribe to a free, bi-weekly, e-newsletter from Business Currents to receive new additions to the site direct to your inbox. Alternatively you can choose to subscribe to RSS feeds on topics of particular interest to you.
December 02, 2010
The market research databases Business Insights and Marketline are now provided through a single interface, Datamonitor 360. The combined content of these databases provides access to
- company profiles
- country profiles
- market research reports on industries including energy, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and technology
- news and analysis on the latest business developments
You can now search content from both databases through one simple search box. Or, to search only Business Insights reports select 'Business Insights' from the Publishers menu.
Current members of the University of Warwick can access Datamonitor 360 from the Key Electronic Resources for Business page on the library website.