All entries for February 2011
February 22, 2011
Business Insights reports are available through Datamonitor 360. They can be accessed in one of two ways:
- After running a keyword search from the Datamonitor 360 homepage your results will be displayed in a list containing all types of materials available. To limit the results to Business Insights reports only click the 'Reports and Briefs' tab in the top navigation.
- From the Datamonitor 360 homepage hover over the 'Publishers' link. A menu will open offering links to content from various publishers. Choose 'Business Insights' from this list.
Current members of the University of Warwick can access Datamonitor 360 from the Key Electronic Resources for Business page on the library website.
February 03, 2011
To access the library's electronic resources from off-campus you will first need to set up your Warwick, or IT Services, login to authenticate with Athens. This can be done on the Off-Campus Access page on the library website. Click on the 'Athens Setup' link and follow the steps until you see the confirmation message "You have now successfully set up your Warwick login as your Athens login".
Once you have set this up you can access e-resources using any of the off-campus links on the resources pages of the library website. From any of these links you will be taken to the Warwick Web Sign-On page where you can enter your IT Services account details to gain access to the resource:
To log in to a database directly you will need to take a slightly different route. On the database homepage look for a link to "Athens / Institutional login". If you choose to log in via Athens you will be taken to the Athens login screen.
To access e-resources via this route follow the steps below:
- select the 'Alternative login' option
- on the next page search for Warwick and then select University of Warwick
- follow the link to 'Go to the University of Warwick' login page', this will direct you to the familiar Web Sign-On screen where you can log in with your IT Services username and password.