Why Do Leader Fail?
While the answer to the above question can be very long, one of the sources suggests some reasons of this failure which are listed as follows.
1. Inability to Organise details. some leaders claim that they are very busy for arranging and initiating plans. and this leads to failure.
2. unwilling to do humble duties. a successful leader should be ready to perform any task when it is required.
3. ask for reward on their knowledge rather on what they do. this has been common especially based on the education system that give importance for the degree over the achievements for example.
4. Fear of competition from the followers.
7. emphasis on the authority they have.
the above are some of many other suggested reasons of leaders failure. however, I see in them an attempt from a leader to both control and fulfil his ego. moreover, I think they are main contributors to cause the leader to loose his authority in the team.