All entries for September 2006
September 11, 2006
Good things that have been happening in the life of micriobean:
1. Presented results on Wed. People smiled and looked happy, even though they did ask me to try and explain RFLP. In portuguese. Wooh yay, supervisor happy.
2. Sun finally came out and Colin and I made it up to Pão de Açucar-raaather beautiful.
4. Mother arrived, bringing six months worth of maternal hugs, gossip and desire to go shopping :D
5. Mother checked into hotel. Hotel has poool, which I shall be sneaking into.
6. Supervisor has asked me to do more work, which a) sounds interesting, and b) sound relatively straightforward.
1. Colin departed, leaving apartment feeling wierdly empty :(
2. Flowers have died, so had to throw away the only decorative feature of my flat.
So this makes me +4 on happiness. Go happiness!!!!
September 04, 2006
Voila! We have some results…
dances around lab in excitable manner
Problem is I have only two days to get more results and present them in a meeting on Wednesday…..
They are rather pretty though aren´t they :)